Friday, April 22, 2011

Sugar Daddy

Got my new iPad today! It's beyond thrilling. It is a HUGE blessing to me. Bobby, if you recall, surprised me with ordering me one last month. He had wanted to get me one at Christmas but I said no due to us going on an Vegas trip the week after Christmas. He said he knew that I really wanted one and said that he could now be referred to as my "Sugar Daddy". Lol! He got a bonus at work so this afforded this wonderful splurge. With all the craziness lately of Anna's wedding, Ben's graduation, end of school stresses, and preparing to teach summer school the gift of an iPad comes at a perfect time.

Anna came in today from OBU and I can't emphasize enough how I love having her around!! We went and got haircuts which was super fun! We then went to Walmart to shop for Easter (Easter baskets!!). From there, we went to visit my sister Sylvia to go over wedding "logistics". We had such fun excitedly talking about the wedding! Finally, we went to the Cooley house, where all the wedding decor is being stored at, to tally and count everything. Again, "fun-ness", as we looked over all of the wedding plates, glasses, serving items, etc! My dear husband very obligingly went golfing today in order to give us this day to ourselves! He is the most awesome husband ever! You might have thought you had the most husband ever but I am sorry to break it to you that..... Ha. Ha.

Tomorrow, Bobby and I will go visit my dad in Amarillo. Then we will come back to take our grandsons, Breckyn and Kingston, to our church egg drop at Huber Park! Yippee!! That evening, we will celebrate Sommer's birthday with all the family. Sunday will be wonderfully spent in God's house. Then low key lunch just chilling. That evening we will host Bobby's daughters over at our house with a yummy dinner and doing a family Easter egg hunt. It looks like it will be wonderful weekend!

No comments: