Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gushy

"So I recommend having fun, because there is nothing better for people in this world than to enjoy life. That way they will experience some happiness along with all the hard work God gives them under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

I am so thankful for my husband. He is my perfect counterpart. He lightens my load especially in regards to the emotional and psychological aspects of my personality. I, naturally, lean towards being a workaholic and serious in nature so when he sent me the scripture above today it so blessed me. This last weekend, like every weekend, he challenged me to *have fun* and enjoy life. He took me golfing with him, to the Frank Phillips College baseball field to eat a hotdog and enjoy the game, and then to watch a great movie, Lincoln Lawyer. He is such a great husband whom I dearly love.

Gushy newlywed, I know but oh well…..life is too short not to gush! Lol!

No comments: