Monday, April 11, 2011

six months

http://www.lhj.com/recipes/easy/comfort-food/good-eggs-6-new-brunch-recipes/?page=1

This is what's for dinner. It is coming out so delicious so far (yes, I have sneaked a couple of nibbles as I have been cooking!). I can't wait for Bobby to come home to see this entrée! We have a Spain meeting at 6pm so I rushed home to make a quickie meal for supper. Back 2 weeks ago when Bobby had his procedure done at the hospital, one of the things I did to occupy my worried mind was look through magazines for new & yummy recipes. This was one of my favorite finds!

This past weekend was a great weekend. Breckyn had 2 soccer games in which he played magnificently. He has improved so much! I really think he has found his sport of choice. We then golfed with Bobby's brother Jeff and wife Carol. What fun! Despite the wind, we enjoyed ourselves. Bobby then decided we needed go catch our 2nd game of Indoor Arena Football in Amarillo. Sommer, Jeremy, Jordon, and Lane (Bobby's 2 daughters and spouses)joined us which proved so fun. We spent the night in Amarillo and went to visit my dad the next day. It was "Family Potluck Day" at my dad's nursing home so it was wonderful to spend the time with my sisters and their families. My dad was so tickled to see all of his family there. Sylvia even brought her 4 grandchildren which added such a special note to the day!

So, all in all, our 6 month anniversary of marriage was truly Super Stupendous!!!

No comments: