Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Break begins!

Let's all breathe a long and heavy sigh..... Aaaaaah, Spring Break. And to make it even better the weather is cooperating! It's simply gorgeous outside. No wind, warmth with a just a bit of crispness. It's heavenly! School let out at lunch so I was able to run errands this afternoon without the usual frantic madness. Don't you love a 1/2 day of school on the Friday before Xmas and Spring Break? I love the person who thought of this brilliant idea.

Anna, John Mark, and college friend are on their way from OBU as I type. I am thrilled to have them home for the week. Thrilled! So looking forward to doing wedding planning, shopping, etc. We have the full week to focus on the wedding plus we plan on doing some "mommy & me" stuff too. Pedicures, manicures, haircuts, etc. Such fun huh? If any men read this I am sure they are rolling their eyes. Lol!

It's a wonderful time and I plan on relishing it.

Meanwhile, Benjamin is still at OBU and will leave tomorrow with 6 college friends on a California Road Trip! Their "Senior Farewell Trip". They will stop at the Grand Canyon for one day and then make their trekk to California. I have to say I am a bit jealous! So happy that he loves to travel. His grandparents that were migrant farmworkers would be thrilled that he is traveling the roads that they themselves traveled as well (even the same states!).

No comments: