Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Great Day

So here I am relaxing at home and waiting on my husband. After almost 6 months, I still love th sound of that....my husband! God is so good.

Anyway, Bobby is working late and for once in a long, long time I was able to come home as soon as school let out. Incredible! It's been a busy busy 2011 for me and I was astonished to realize that I didn't have anything pressing tonight! Quite rare these days!

I came home and made this incredibly delicious recipe (just for me...another treat!).

http://www.recipe.com/twirly-whirly-pizza/

I made a homemade tomato sauce for this recipe and then used a provolone/mozzarella cheese mix. This coupled with spinach was so tasty! I highly recommend it. Fast and easy too!

So last night I had a Premier Jewelry party. I only invited teacher friends, family, and a few close friends. Last week, I was totally CONSUMED with Bobby's 50th surprise birthday party so I didn't have time to mail out invitations for this jewelry party. My mentality had become, "Let's just get this jewelry gig out of the way." Well, it may sound funny but God is so good and TOTALLY blessed my socks off through it. Funny huh how God uses little things that He knows will touch our hearts and encourage us? Well, my mother-in-law, Janet; sister-in-law, Carol;and my stepdaughters came and we had so much fun. I am so blessed by this new family and their love for me! Also, I love parties like these (it's something that my mom did a lot of and I always remember all the fun it was). I especially love that everyone worked so hard for me to get 10 folks there. There was an extra benefit if 10 people were there. Morgon, Sommer, and Janet worked so hard at this They were calling everyone and anyone to come! So funny....especially Morgon .....she called probably 20 folks!! ha ha.

Well, I am thrilled to say that I got $150 in free jewelry and 6 half-price items. Cool huh? I love it! I really love it!

Hey, I hear my handsome husband driving up! I am about to go get my weights to do some weight training.

No comments: