Saturday, March 5, 2011

Early

Early mornings in solitude are my absolute favorite. I just truly do love them. Doing laundry and getting my house in order and then sitting down to a nice cup of coffee to have time with my Savior really ministers to my spirit. I like watching the sun come shining through the windows. It's beautiful and is a wonderful day to begin the day. This plus my morning run causes me to feel that I can tackle anything that the day may hold for me.

Today it's a TCY basketball game for 1st graders that Breckyn plays in. Bobby coaches and it is such a joy to see Bobby share this with his eldest grandon. We have truly enjoyed it. He will also be coaching him in baseball so the fun will continue. We will also go see Bobby's nephew, Nathan, play golf later in the day. I will then go to Amarillo to see my Dad. I told Bobby the other day that one should take into consideration when considering marriage the sizes of each other's families. Ha ha! Bobby has a big family and I have a big family. Both our families live here in Borger and we are VERY involved in each other's lives so this equals to a BUSY BUSY life. I have loved it but I also have had to adapt and have begun to realize that I have to begin to give up some of my other obligations. I can't do all that I used to. As God shows me over and over again...it's another season of my life....a truly joyful one that is bringing new and exciting things!! THANK YOU FATHER.

No comments: