Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer 2010

Today, I continued working at the Cooley house. Anna's room was tackled today. It was bittersweet going through all her "tween", high school, and early college stuff. Brought back wonderful memories. Next week, I will begin Ben's room but it will take a full week due to it being bigger and because we have used it as a "catch all" for all our miscellaneous items as well as wedding stuff. I then had lunch with Sylvia which as fun. She looks so good with her new haircut and the weight she has lost. I am so proud of her!

I also received my IPhone today. Woo hoo! I was eligible for an upgrade so I got a 3G one.Goodbye old Nokia phone. It will be nice to have an iphone but I will always ADORE my iPad! I just can do so much on my iPad and the enlarged screen is super duper for these old eyes of mine. Ha ha.

Tomorrow, I am attempting to can apricots! Can you believe it? Our apricot tree is going overboard in apricot production right now so I gotta do something. I might also try making some jam. Then Saturday, it will be cooking for Bobby's Father's Day meal. Yum! Beef Short Ribs Lasagna Rolls, Mandarin Almond Salad, Rolls, and Strawberry Parfaits!!! I need to get it all done Saturday because Sunday morning, I will go see my dad. Then Sunday evening, Bobby's girls will come over to eat dinner. I think it will be a fun day!

No comments: