Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Praises

Yesterday was one that I was able to get a lot of things accomplished and probably explains why I had to DRAG myself out of bed this morning and why I so desperately want to do NOTHING today! Lol! 

I went running, watered Sommer's plants as well as feed her dogs. I then went to the Cooley house and worked 1 1/2 hours in Ben's room (boxing up things, throwing out things, cleaning up). I came home and worked on EF Tours paperwork as well as Attorney General stuff and then spent a couple of hours writing recipes in Anna's cookbook.  I also called Dana Newton to find out if Anna's wedding pictures were up which they were. So just a day full of a lot of "little" stuff which ends up draining you. 

I had the blessing of not having to worry about dinner because Jerad, Morgon's boyfriend, was smoking trout at Janet's house and we had that as well as yummy corn on the cob along with baked potatoes. So delicious!!

I keep wanting to pinch myself because of not having to work any outside jobs. I always tear up and cry when I think about it. It's such a HUGE blessing to me. Thank you Lord that you brought Bobby to me and that he allows me to be home during the summer. I just can't thank you enough heavenly Father for bestowing such grace and mercy to me. It's so nice not having the burden of work and to concentrate on home and marriage. 

Also, thank you Lord because the Spain trip with EF Tours is coming together. It's been a lot of work but it is all worth it. Praise the Lord! I pray that the trip itself will go smoothly. I pray that you, God, will watch over us in every aspect of the trip. The flight and layovers, the keeping the group together at all times, the temperaments & personalities of all the enrollees, the behavior of the students and their abiding by the rules, and above all that we will ENJOY ourselves! This is my prayer Lord. It's such a blessing to go and I want You to be glorified in all of it.

No comments: