Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Something Fun

For Today
Outside my window: Dark since it's so early. I have been sick (upper respiratory infection) so I have been up trying to get a control on my "uncontrollable" cough.

I Am Thinking: About giving TAKS exams this morning and if my voice will hold up or not.

I Am Thankful For: Feeling better even though I still need a ways to go. And also for good friends who were so sweet to me during my time of illness.

From The Kitchen: Nothing but hot tea, lemon, honey, and vinegar. I ate a little of some yummy chicken pot pie that a friend brought by.

I Am Wearing: black capris, white "bling" shirt that Bobby got me for my birthday, and a sweater (I am cold for some weird reason?)

On the 'Go Organize' Front: I organized my closet last week. No organizing this week due to illness.

I Am Going: To go give TAKS test this morning and then I will most probably come back home to rest even though I *REALLY* want to go see the movie, Despicable Me.

I Am Reading: see yesterday's post for a list of what I am reading. With being sick, I can't seem to focus in order to read. Every time I try to read, my brain gets muddled and foggy.

I Am Hoping: That vacation time with Bobby's family this weekend will be fun.

I Am Praying For: China Mission Team from our church. They leave Thursday.

I Am Hearing: our new kitty, Willy, playing with the blinds. He's so funny.

Around The House: Getting ready to go on vacation and making sure Anna, my 20 year old, is okay all by herself for a few days.

One Of My Favorite Things: Starting to finally feel better. I want to feel 100% so that I can go to Amarillo to see, Despicable Me & use my birthday gift cards (Target, Starbucks, Hastings...)

A Few Plans For The Rest of The Week: TAKS exams (I am the proctor/administrator) every morning this week. Trying to get 100% better and over this illness.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: