Wednesday, July 28, 2010

latest

The names Elizabeth...
I now reside... in a house that I've lived in(on & off) for 21 years.
I come from...small town in south Texas which is drastically different than Borger,Tx
I just want to....enjoy the last weeks of summer before teaching resumes.
I am learning to...trust God re: my future (however scary and wonderful that is!)
I believe in... trying always to be kind.
I want to make a difference....in the kids I teach and the kids I am raising.
I believe in helping even... when it's not convenient.
I cant wait to figure out...how I will live the rest of my 40's.
I am.... sensitive (sometimes to a fault).
I like to.... journal (I have them dating back to when I was 12 yrs old)
I drink....coffee every day (I just got a coffee press for my b-day!!!)
I over-analyze...*EVERYTHING* (absolutely everything!! I am not kidding!)
I am very.... naive and moody (weird combination)
I like....tattoos & piercings (but never, never on myself!)
I love ... Bobby Forrest
I would love to .... travel more.
I am a terrible ... lier.
I am addicted to .... the website www.mydailyplate.com
I live my life through ...quotes from books, movies, & music.
I do not know how to ... be bold.
I ____ when im depressed.....cry deeply and heartily.
I have a huge ... crush on Bobby Flay.
God's _____ gets me through every day..... presence

No comments: