Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Dad

My thoughts regarding my Dad, these last few weeks, have centered around music. Music touches my heart and speaks to me in a way few other things do. ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * What if your blessings come thru raindrops? What if you're healing comes through tears? What if your trials of this world are your mercies in disguise? -awesome song I heard on the way to my Dad's. ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * *For the Moments I Feel Fainting Reliant K Am I at the point of no improvement What of the death I still dwell in? I try to excel, but I feel no movement Can I be free of this unreleasable sin? Never underestimate my Jesus You're telling me that there's no hope. I'm telling you you're wrong. Never underestimate my Jesus When the world around you crumbles He will be strong, He will be strong I throw up my hands "Oh, the impossibilities" Frustrated and tired Where do I go from here? Now I'm searching for the confidence I've lost so willingly Overcoming these obstacles is overcoming my fear Gather my insufficiencies and Place them in your hands, Place them in your hands, Place them in your hands ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * *When the Night is Falling Denis Jernigan When the night is falling, when the day is done I can hear you calling, Come I will come while you sing over me When the night surrounds me, all my dreams undone I can hear you calling, Come I will come while you sing over me. When the night would hide your way I will listen until until I hear you say How I love you my child I love you How I love you my child I love you When the night would hide my way I will listen until I hear you say When this life is over, and the race is over I will hear you calling, Come I will come while you sing over me. ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * *Worn Tenth Avenue North I'm tired I'm worn My heart is heavy From the work it takes to keep on Breathing I've made mistakes I've let my hope fail My soul feels crushed by the weight of this world And I know that you can give me rest So I cry out with all that I have left Let me see redemption win Let me know the struggle ends That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn I wanna know a song can rise from the Ashes of a broken life And all that's dead inside can be reborn Cause I'm worn I know I need to lift my eyes up But I'm too weak Life just won't let up and I know you can give me rest So cry out with all that I have left Let me see redemption win Let me know the struggle ends That you can mend a heart that's frail And torn I wanna know a song can rise from the Ashes of a broken life And all that's dead inside can be reborn Cause I'm worn My prayers are wearing thin And I'm worn Even before the day begins I'm worn I've lost my will to fight I'm worn Heaven come and flood my eyes ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *. ~ * ~ * *Where The Soul of Man Never Dies: To Canaan's land, I'm on my way Where the soul of man never dies My darkest night will turn to day Where the soul of man never dies No sad farewells No tear dimmed eyes Where all is love And the soul never dies The rose is blooming there for me Where the soul of man never dies And I will spend eternity Where the soul often never dies No sad farewells No tear dimmed eyes Where all is love And the soul never dies The love light beams across the foam Where the soul of man never dies It shines the light the way to he Where the soul of man never dies No sad farewells No tear dimmed eyes Where all is love And the soul never dies

No comments: