Friday, April 13, 2012

Pioneer woman website

I am an avid follower of Pioneer Woman. Today her blog was titled Non- Sequitur....

Here is mine....

Non-Sequitur:

My father in law is in the hospital. I need to buy Sharpies for my Spanish II classes project and I need to text my little sister about letting her borrow 2 dvd movies that are excellent (Spellbound and A Better Life). Anna’s graduation invitations are ready to be mailed out and I need to buy a new Iphone car charger (one that doesn’t keep not working after it’s 2nd charge). Ben, my son, is loving his job in Portland and I have to make sure all of my grades are current in my gradebook (it’s the end of the 6 weeks). My husband cried today (thinking about his dad’s being in the hospital and I am sad that parents get old. I don’t have any students in ISS or Homebound (first time all year long) and my good friend, Mary Tristan lost her dad yesterday. I need to study to teach the college Sunday School class this Sunday and I need to pick up my Avon watch from Mrs. Walker. Did I remember to bring more magazines to my classroom for art project days and I really feel like a frito pie for lunch today. My grandson has a baseball game this Saturday and I want to plant some basil in a pretty pot. I made up bellringer papers for my classes for the next 3 weeks and I can’t forget to pick up Jordon before I leave for the hospital. I need to get my dvd player back from Mrs. Reyes and did I order one or two dozen cupcake liners for my daughters college graduation cupcakes. Is STAAR/TAKS testing 2 weeks away or 3 and should I order flowers for my father in law’s upcoming heart surgery. I am glad I made up 130 student bathroom passes for the new 6 weeks that begins on Monday and where is my Starbucks coffee mug? I am glad that Mr. Duncan is watching my afternoon classes (while I go to the hospital) and I want another Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato even though I had one yesterday. I love my husband and his family and I need to take some Tylenol with me today for the hospital.

No comments: