Thursday, December 18, 2008

I got tagged!

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "4" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

4 Things I Did Yesterday:
Had 3 Classroom Christmas Parties (3 more to go!! yikes!)
Watched tv show "Eli Stone" with Bobby and his parents
Had homemade peach pie that Bobby made (he's a baker...who would've thunk?)
Made 2 dozen Rugelach Cookies for Borger High Christmas Goodie Day

4 Things On My Wish List:
a massage (I am right there with you Holly!)
to thoroughly enjoy the Christmas break with my kids, Ben and Anna
to thoroughly REST during my Christmas break
to do lots & lots of reading during Christmas break

4 Things I Look Forward to:
the 14 exquisite days off that I am fixing to start beginning tomorrow at 12:30 pm!
Christmas and it's true meaning
Grandkids someday
Heaven

4 Restaurants I like: P
Cheddar's
Kabuki's
Tacos Garcia
Coffee Ranch

4 Favorite TV Shows:
Eli Stone
Jon & Kate Plus Eight
Naked Archealogist
Law & Order

4 People I Tag (You're it): only one...Kaci Lusk!!

No comments: